August 10, 2010

First Haircut

I almost forgot to share this!!  So, we have been wanted to get a trim for quite sometime, but I'm really bad about remembering to call and schedule.  We finally got it booked and ended up making it a family affair...Luke and Whit got haircuts and I got my cut/color combo.  We were there for 3 hours total...as you can guess I will be going on my own next time!  It went great though, and Whit seemed to handle the trim just fine.  He sat on my lap, which was a pretty funny sight, and was mostly interested in the comb Heidi used for his hair.  Each time she would go in for a snip he wold lean as far away as possible, but once we handed him a comb to play with, he was good to go!  She even used the buzzer on him and he didn't freak out.  He's such a good-natured kid!  All in all, it was another successful first!


No comments:

Post a Comment