December 25, 2009

Whit's first Christmas



What a wonderful two days we have had! We began Whit's first year of Christmas celebrating at the Windham's. Last night we had an amazing meal with Luke's parents, grandma, sister & brother-in-law. Whit let me eat with everyone (he usually decides he's ready to eat when we are about to start!) & he played happily on the floor while we enjoyed the food and company. We opened gifts and doted over one another for a while. Whit was an expert at opening the presents & seemed very interested in all the new sights. He is truly an amazing boy:) Always so alert & aware of what is happening. He constantly smiles & squeals. He's so much fun!
Tomorrow we're off to continue celebrating with my family. I'm really looking forward to our time together. Luke, Whit & I are truly blessed with amazing family & friends.
In this new phase of my life, I am even more grateful for the hope we have in our Savior. This year more than ever, I am in awe of my Jesus & all He was and is...His blessings are abundant & it was wonderful to celebrate his birth today! I pray that this year was full of of wonderful moments with those you love and memories of those who celebrated at the biggest birthday party ever!!

1 comment:

  1. He's soo precious!! :) Hope you guys had a GREAT Christmas!

    ReplyDelete